Wearable Tech Improving Festival Experience
Festivals are complex events where large volumes of people participate in and/or observe various activities for entertainment. Festivals are a great way to celebrate music, dance, film, spiritual beliefs, culture, and many other topics. Mardi Gras is one of the most famous festivals where chaos and mystery are part of the atmosphere that makes it so unique. For the people who have the job of maintaining order and security at any type of festival, wearable tech is making their job easier. Wearable tech such as printed secure wristbands that replace traditional paper entry tickets offer a number of advantages:
- No more printed event tickets for participants to keep track of
- Saves on paper
- Scanning the wristbands reduces the amount of time it takes to let participants inside so there are no long entry lines
- Security features prevent fraudulent printing
- Money spent at the festival may be uploaded to some wristbands to prevent the need to carry cash
- Gains participants access to different areas of the festival with a scan of the same wristband
The great thing about wearable tech is that it creates a better festival experience for everyone involved. The security of the bracelets takes the work out of checking event tickets for authenticity. Watermarks or logos that are visible under blacklight exposure ensure that the wristband is authentic.
Wearing a wristband also makes it easy for participants to access the festival and do whatever they want without the hassle of carrying cash, paper tickets, or debit and credit cards. This is especially beneficial for festivities where they may be exposed to water that may damage the paper. To learn more about custom printed wristbands for your festival, call Comtix at 1-800-881-8845.